Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Playlist

As per request i have decided to list SOME of my favorite songs. Since im such a sometim(my) person i love every type of music ( well almost).. Ok let me get to the list.
In addition, my favorite stations on Pandora are- Asa, John Legend, John Mayor, India Arie, Israel Houghton, Hill Song, Music, Lecrae.

Gospel Music. (Songs, Artists and Albums)
  • Forever Jones- He Wants it All- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47elk3n3_3s 
  • Blessings of Abraham- Tri-City Singers
  • God is Able- Smokie Norfolk
  • Everything Na Double Double- Uche ( Naija)
  • Tye Tribbett ( I love alot of his songs)
  • Lecrae- This dude seriously gets me pumped for Christ.. especially the "Rehab" album- BEASTLY....
  • Isreal Houghton ( Ok Seriously I can have both the "Alive in South Africa" and "The Power of One" album on repeat and be good. This man is a power man of God and it shows through his music).
  • Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, Grateful, How great is our God, I am a friend of God, ( etc etc etc- I can seriously go on but im gonna move on to another genre).
Lovie Dovie. (Songs, Artists and Albums)
  • Gio- Every Breath (Ok.. Whenever i get married this is definitely gonna be one of my wedding songs- so beautiful)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpKyBhIPyII
  • John Legend- Stay With You (The live version is so much better) (and more songs by him) (Wedding list)
  • Music- Don't Change ( and more songs by him)
  • Wande Cole- Ololufe
  • P Square- No one be like you ( Wedding List)
Every Day. (Songs, Artists and Albums)
  • Asa- I dont have one song.. I mean seriously every song that this woman has is on point.. and we have a lot in common..
  • India Arie- Multiple songs
  • John Mayor, Train, Adele, Jason Mraz, Justin Nozuka, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Corrine Bailey Rae, Maxwell, Goapele, Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill,
  • (The list does go on.. but i cant remember as of now...Haha. Ill add to it when i remember)
Naija/ African. (Songs, Artists and Albums)
         (I have to be careful- some of these songs... well.. the lyrics.. yeaaaa) (But ive gotten sooo into this genre lately because of my bush friends.. SMH)
  • Asa- Yep she is Nigerian
  • Wande Cole
  • Dbanj- Fall in love (My ring tone)
  • R2Bees
  • Alhaji- Coupe decale
  • Decale Gwada
  • 2Face Idibia
  • Oleku- Ice Prince
Im currently having a brain fart so this is all i can come up with as of now- but as you can see i love music and would love to find somemore. I hope you like my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment