Monday, February 14, 2011

Im New at This Thing!!!

My first blog thingy!! Cool huh! Well ive always been a diary writer and a journal(er).. but its always been private.. but now i get to share my Random but Awesomeness with whoever tumbles on my page (get it!!!).. Ok im also a lame.
About me:
Disciple of Jesus Christ- I have dedicated my life to Christ and i do not regret this decision at all. I try to live a pleasing life daily but i do have my struggles because i am quite stubborn.. ( but He still loves me). But for the most part i would say i am on my best behaviour..( well i try).
Love love love my Family and Friends- They keep my heart beating. I am FOREVER on the phone or on skype. But i believe i have a valid escuse.
I am Proudly Naija- I love my culture, i was born in Chicago but i am very into my Nigerian roots. I lived there for 5 years of my life which has made me love it more.
Recent Grad- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. ILL-INI- I love my undergrad, i only spent two years there but it felt longer than that..
Natural Hair- I did the big chop November 5th 2009 and my hair is SLOWLY but surely growing. Through the broken combs, the morning scares and the awesome  shrinkage i am LOVING it.
Finally- My spelling is horrible (hehe)…. Pls just look over it, im sure you know what i am trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment